It is important to keep your files and folders safe from disaster when using Windows 11 or 10. Ashampoo Backup FREE is such a tool that makes backing up your files and folders easy. You can keep your data up-to-date with incremental backups, and the built-in rescue system allows you to restore your Windows whenever necessary!
Using this application, you can backup your PC completely free of charge, and if something goes wrong, you can restore it to gain access to your files or folders. In case of ransomware, hard disk failure, or Windows issues, you can restore your previous backup to gain access to your data. You can backup your entire system or just select files or folders.
Main Features of Ashampoo Backup Free
The following are the main features of this Backup Free application:-
- Help with system crashes and malware/ransomware infections.
- Data backups for maximum protection against hardware issues.
- Recovery of bootable operating systems.
- Easy backup plan creation.
- Data recovery.
- File, partition, hard disk, browser, and address book backups.
- Resource-efficient incremental backup system.
- Built-in rescue system when Windows refuses to start.
- Support for local/external hard disks and network drives.
- 100% free to use.
- Free technical support.
Installation of Ashampoo Backup FREE
Once you have downloaded it, double-click on its setup file to install it on your computer so that you can use it. To activate the application, you’ll need to enter your email id and password to create an Ashampoo account, or if you already have one, you can log in directly, and the program will be activated.
Download Ashampoo Backup FREE
You can grab the free version of Ashampoo Backup from its official website.
- Ashampoo Snap Free: A Screenshot Tool for Windows 11 and 10
- Ashampoo Uninstaller Free Review
- How to Increase Privacy of Windows 10 with Ashampoo Antispy?
- Ashampoo ZIP Free: Compress and Decompress Files in Windows 11/10
- Download Ashampoo Burning Studio FREE for Windows 11/10/8/7
- Ashampoo PDF Free: Creates, Merges, and Edit PDFs