New malware and ransomware are being created and released every day, and the antivirus software cannot protect your PC 100 percent from everything. Sometimes the antivirus analysts take a few days to test the new sample, and then they add it to the list of the latest virus definitions.
Within this analysis time frame, the new computer virus can infect your PC and create a lot of damage. Moreover, probably, within this time, the new virus can steal all your sensitive information, including account balance and passwords. The new computer virus, through a keylogger, can steal the data, and it can cause massive damage. For this reason, the users need the Keystroke Encryption Software to prevent the keyloggers from recording and to steal the actual keys.
Remote Access Trojan’s most common feature is a keylogger, which is found in most (RAT). If the offline or online keylogger mode is active on your PC, it will record everything you are typing on the keyboard. The recorded information is logged into a file and instantly transferred the information to the controller.
However, Keylogger’s purpose is to know who the user is and who is talking to the internet. Also, it aims to steal the user’s login credentials. Whatever the reason it is, keylogging is against the privacy law in some countries, and it is an invasion of privacy.
Antivirus is not always successful in detecting the threat. Sometimes, it may fail to notice the virus, malware, and cyber threat. However, keystroke encryption is a practical extra defense layer that keeps your sensitive information safe. The keystroke encryption software works in the Windows operating systems deep level to prevent the keyloggers from accurate keystrokes logging.
Keystroke Encryption Software for Windows 11/10
The keystroke encryption software prevents the Keyloggers keystrokes from logging by sending garbage text or completely blocking them. Currently, five keystroke encryption software is available. In this post, we listed the available keystroke encryption software for you.
Best 5 Keystroke Encryption Software for Windows are:-
- Zemana AntiLogger
- SpyShelter Anti-Keylogger
- NetxtGen AntiKeylogger
Zemana AntiLogger is a very efficient and robust app with a user-friendly interface that records who is doing what task on your system. This software is one of the best keystroke encryption applications as against hackers it monitors your PC and provides security to your sensitive information. Moreover, it prevents hackers’ attempts to steal or record private data and sensitive information. If this app notices any suspicious activities, it instantly blocks the activity to keep your info safe.
This Zemana AntiLogger keystroke encryption software’s most essential features are the following:-
- While blocking the attackers, it makes the secure transmission of login credentials, credit card numbers, and other security numbers.
- Zemana is an efficient and lightweight online malware scanner.
- Via the Pandora technology, it carefully analyzed each unknown file in the cloud before the executing time in the system.
- Using this software, you can camouflage your daily activities, including online shopping, calling, texting, banking, etc.
- Ensures reliable protection against ransomware.
- This software detects unwanted apps or toolbars, browsers add-ons, and adware infections and cleans them all.
If you are experiencing any problems, you will get 24/7 technical support from Zemana teams. Moreover, this keystroke encryption software provides users real-time protection and emergency technical support.
The details of Zemana AntiLogger are presented below:-
- Price: Starting at $35 per year.
- Password Protection: None.
- Encryption Method: Blank output.
- Additional Protection: None.
- Supported Applications: All.
- Supported Operating System: Windows 11, 10, 7, Vista, and Windows XP (32 and 64 bit).
You can download Zemana AntiLogger here.
Keylogging attacks are cyber-crimes, one of the leading causes and increasing data theft vulnerability. However, GuardedID eliminates the data theft vulnerability caused by keylogging attacks. Moreover, this keystroke encryption software protects the data from unknown and known Keyloggers threats. Therefore, unlike the antivirus and anti-malware software, it protects personal and sensitive data from keylogger threats.
GuardedID keystroke encryption software consists of the most impressive features, and those are the following:-
- Easy to install.
- Computers will not slow down with this software.
- The US built, patented, and supports it.
- This software also offers anti-screen capture and anti-click jacking technology.
- Against cyber-attacks, it offers multiple protection layers.
- Cybercriminals become outsmart by this keystroke encryption software, seeing only the meaningless numbers sequence.
- The programs protect data and information against desktop and kernel-based keyloggers.
- The patented anti-keylogging technology of this software secures financial information and personal data. Moreover, it proactively encrypts your every keystroke.
However, encrypting keystroke data stops the malicious keylogging programs. And via a secure pathway, it creates a straight route to the internet browser or desktop, which is invisible to the Keyloggers. This keystroke encryption software use military-grade 256-bit encryption code to protect the pathway.
The details of GuardedID are presented below:-
- Price: For one year and 2PC, $29.99.
- Password Protection: None.
- Supported Applications: Unspecified and limited.
- Encryption Method: With sequential numbers replaces the logged keystrokes.
- Additional Protection: Sends black screenshots by blocking the screen loggers.
- Supported Operating System: Windows 7, 8, 10, 11, and macOS 10.12 (Sierra) or later.
Grab GuardedID here.
Another keystroke encryption software is SpyShelter. However, out there, it is one of the best free security tools for keystroke encryption. This software is strong enough to protect your PC and sensitive information from the Keyloggers.
If any malware or virus attempts to take action on your PC, the SpyShelter Anti Keylogger prevents it by monitoring all ongoing and current activities on your PC. However, the advanced technology of SpyShelter can stop both custom-made and commercial keyloggers. If any antivirus software fails to detect the keylogger activity, this software can see that easily.
Once you install this software, it will do the following:-
- Protect the private data against stealing. The personal data includes chat messages, passwords, credit card data, etc.
- Detect and prevent the dangerous zero-day malware.
- For every application, this software allows you to define rules.
- Encrypt all applications’ keystrokes.
- Protect the Microphone and webcam against hijacking.
Don’t worry about the zero-day malware, as this keystroke encryption software has protected your RAM, registry, and all other applications since the time you install it. Compared to the other software, this software will not slow down your computer because of the fast algorithm processing of SpyShelter. However, this software makes the processing suitable even for an older computer.
The most common features of this keystroke encryption software are presented below:-
- Continually for malicious software, this program monitors the computer.
- It can detect the keylogger hacking tool and remove it, which you may have already installed in your system.
- It’s lightweight and fast software, and it provides real-time keystroke encryption.
- Without a signature database, SpyShelter works.
- Against unknown and known zero-day spy this software provides extreme solid protection.
- SpyShelter protects your vital data by encrypting all the keystrokes.
- Malware will not get the passwords access.
- SpyShelter keystroke encryption software protects from financial malware. Moreover, it offers powerful protection for the HIPS system. It provides safeguards against the software monitoring system such as screen loggers, advanced financial malware, webcam logger, and Keyloggers.
- This program immediately stops all screenshots capturing suspicious activities.
Using this keystroke encryption software, you are allowed to define the rule for each app because you are the computer in charge. Furthermore, the proactive module of AntiNetworkSpy prevents dangerous Trojans from private data stealing. Therefore, you can ensure that your data is safe while conducting important transactions on the internet.
SpyShelter is available on its official website.
Another keystroke encryption software is KeyScrambler which ensures excellent security for the users. With little user effort, this software offers adequate protection to users’ information and private data. After you start typing on the keyboard, in real-time, the encryption module starts working after entering the keystrokes windows.
The junk will only be visible to the snooping Keylogger when the encrypted keystrokes go through your operating system. However, at the destination, your keystrokes will return to normal.
Check out the KeyScrambler best features:-
- In more than 60 browsers, this program encrypts typed information.
- In more than 170 standalone apps, it can encrypt typed information.
- This program can encrypt the typed info at different advanced security features and in more than 140 business programs.
- Automatically this program updates to the latest version.
- You can quickly locate the relevant information with the help of online support, and you will get the answers from the FAQs.
- The program’s troubleshooting tips are also available on the FAQ.
KeyScrambler keystroke encryption software has several editions, and you have the opportunity to choose the edition which works best for you. However, the available editions are professional, personal, and premium. In addition, each upgraded edition comes with more features.
The details of KeyScrambler features are presented below:-
- Price: Personal – Free, Premium – $44.99 and Professional – $29.99
- Password Protection: None
- Supported Application: Published and limited
- Encryption Method: RSA (1024 – bit), Blowfish (128-bit), and random output characters
- Additional Protection: None
- Supported Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, and 11.
You can download KeyScrambler from its homepage.
NextGen AntiKeylogger keystroke encryption software protects known and unknown data from the keylogging programs. NextGen AntiKeylogger software protects the user’s personal, financial and professional information from the keystroke loggers. However, the interface of this software is clear and straightforward.
The keystroke loggers try to get the user’s banking information, username and password, and other sensitive information when they enter it into the keyboard. This software prevents those keystroke loggers by protecting the user’s data. Before reaching the keyboard entries to the driver, which deals with Windows input, this software grabs those entries and encrypts the entries. After encrypting the entries, it runs it through the system and again decrypts it before letting the excellent show of original entries.
This process sends the wrong information to the keystroke loggers even if they are actively trying to grab what is entered into the keyboard. This software has several editions, and the editions come in pro, free and ultimate.
Check out this software’s essential features presented below:-
- By intercepting the lowest level keystrokes, it uses a unique protection method.
- This software encrypts the keystrokes, and via its protected path, it sends the data straight to the protected app.
- It can defeat all types of keyloggers.
- No false positives are available in this program, unlike proactive protection is the base of this program.
- No additional configuration is required in this software, and it works out-of-the-box.
- Even inexperienced users can efficiently work with this keystroke encryption software.
- NextGen AntiKeylogger can protect IM clients, web browsers, password managers, editors, and more.
- You can save your overall policy using this program.
- Only 32-bit computing is supported in this software.
- The user interface of this software is easy.
If you want to protect your systems from keyloggers that the malware or virus scanner didn’t remove, this keystroke encryptions software is crucial. However, this program helps to receive the correct keystrokes if any logging software incorrectly logs the keystrokes. Even if any incorrect keystrokes logs by the logging software, Windows will receive the accurate keystrokes through these programs.
The details of NextGen AntiKeylogger software are the following:-
- Price: Free, Pro – $29, and Ultimate – $39
- Password Protection: Yes
- Encryption Method: Unknown, but with the random characters, it replaces the logged keystrokes.
- Additional Protection: None
- Supported Applications: Published and Limited
- Supported Operating System: Windows XP, 2000, 2003, Vista, 7 (32 bit only).
Download NextGen AntiKeylogger here.
All the above are the best keystroke encryption software for Windows, and it’s guaranteed that they all work flawlessly to protect the system. Your system, personal and sensitive information will remain safe from the unwanted cyber-attacks if you use these above keystroke encryption software.