There is so much freeware available over the internet that claims to recover the data from a crashed hard disk, but it is hard to find the correct program to help you in an emergency. Windows users keep searching over the internet for good data recovery software and finally end up with a paid solution. Because most of the free data recovery software doesn’t work as advertised.
Earlier, in our blog Gear Up Windows, we introduced Wondershare Recoverit and Recuva freeware that works well in the Windows operating system. MiniTool Power Data Recovery Free is another software that recovers the data from Windows 10/8/7 PC (including both 32-bit and 64-bit architecture) without any problem. The name of the MiniTool Power Data Recovery Free itself suggests that it is free to use.
MiniTool Power Data Recovery features.
This MiniTool free data recovery software deep scans hard drives, memory cards, SSDs, etc., and recover data lost by human errors and system crashes. However, there is a cache; you can only recover up to 1GB of data in the free edition of MiniTool Power Data Recover. This freeware supports more than 100 types of files, including photos, videos, audio, documents, and more. This free recovery tool is intelligent in recovering lost data quickly and easily from any storage media.
This free software lets you recover lost data from the recycled bin, corrupted hard drive, USB flash drives, CD/DVDs, and external memory cards. It comes with an easy-to-use interface with all the important recovery options on its home page itself.
This tool can easily recover accidentally deleted photos, files, folders, etc., on Windows PC. If you have completely formatted the hard disk, MiniTool data recovery can still recover the files/folder from your internal or external hard disk. MiniTool free data recovery software can recover data from any kind of storage device under different data loss situations like file deletion, virus invasion, disk failure, file system error, etc.
The latest version of MiniTool Power Data Recovery also includes Desktop Recovery, Recycle Bin recovery, and Select Folder recovery options. That means you can choose to only scan the Desktop, Recycle Bin, or a specific folder to get deleted/lost files back, which saves your time and effort.
Key features of MiniTool Power Data Recovery Free.
- Recover deleted files and folders.
- Recover data from Windows Dynamic Disk Volume.
- Recover data after reinstalling windows.
- Recover data from formatted partition with original path and filename.
- Recover Photos from a memory card.
- Recover data from damaged partition.
- Recover data from an inaccessible hard drive.
- Recover data from an unfinalized DVD.
- Recover files from a scratched or defective CD and DVD.
- Recover data after re-partition.
- Recover data from a crashed hard drive.
- Recover data after an MBR corruption.
- Recover music and video from iPod.
- Recover data from quick formatted CD/DVD.
- Recover data from a USB drive and HDD/SSD.
- Recover data from OS crash or even hard drive inaccessible.
Quick Note: It is not recommended to install the MiniTool Power Data Recovery Free software on the same hard partition/hard disk where you lose the data. It will be overwritten by this tool and will corrupt all your data which be not recoverable.
You can download the latest version of MiniTool Power Data Recovery Free Edition from its official website.