If you are still using the default browser download manager, you should download a third-party download manager to gear up or speed up and automate the download speed. We have introduced some freeware tools before this post, for instance, Free Download Manager, GetGo Download Manager, Ninja Download Manager, and Neat Download Manager.
FreeRapid Downloader is another free tool built for Windows operating systems that support only Windows 8 and Windows 7, according to the official website. Still, in our test, it is working well on Windows 10 64-bit OS.
Built on Java, FreeRapid Downloader is a simple and free downloader that can help you download files from Youtube, Facebook, Picasa, RapidShare, and many more. Like all other download managers, you should simply copy-paste the URL for download, and FreeRapid deals with the rest. It additionally upholds downloading utilizing an intermediary list. The software also comes with a multilingual interface.
As said above, it simplifies the downloading process for you. You just need to pick the download URL and drop it in the application, and FRD (FreeRapid Downloader) will automate the downloading process for you.
Since the application is built on Java language, before installing the FRD on your PC, you must install Java version 1.6.0. If your PC is missing with Java application, it will suggest you download and install it. Once you install the correct version of Java required by FRD, FreeRapid Downloader will be installed on your PC.
FreeRapid Downloader offers a more comprehensive approach to deal with your downloads and transfers in one advantageous application. It is built for specific websites such as Megaupload, Rapidshare, Netload, or FileFactory to download documents facilitated on without expecting to click anything.
FreeRapid Downloader fundamentally works by permitting you to add numerous links simultaneously until they’re queued up. It can even screen/monitor your clipboard for links sliced to it and naturally add them to your queue. While this certainly makes dealing with your downloads simpler, it still possibly downloads files individually, meaning if you have a few documents from a few document-sharing locales/websites, it may be very lethargic—no more unwanted waiting.
FreeRapid Downloader Features
- Supports for simultaneous downloading from various websites.
- Downloading utilizing an intermediary list
- Supports videos
- Keeps download history
- Brilliant clipboard observing
- By default checking for files’ presence on the server
- Auto-close the PC after completing the downloads.
- Programmed modules refreshes
- Straightforward CAPTCHA acknowledgment
- Compatible with Microsoft Windows 8/7, Linux, and macOS
- Simple to use
- Multilanguage interface including English, Bulgarian, Czech, Finnish, Portugal, Slovak, Hungarian, Simplified Chinese (different dialects will come soon).
- Over 230 sites support.
Highlights of FreeRapid Downloader
- Keeps download history that helps in finding downloaded files.
- Screens the clipboard for the URL.
- Downloading a large file is simple.
- Additionally, checks the document’s presence on the server. Thus, you know the document you are downloading is real.
- There are auto-closure choices when the download is finished. You can plan the shut down of the PC after completing the download.
Final Opinion about FreeRapid Downloader
FreeRapid Downloader officially supports only Windows 8 and 7, which means lack of Windows 10. However, I found it is working in our test in Windows 10 64-bit operating system. You can queue several files using FreeRapid Downloader, but it will download one file at a time.
If you found it useful, you can download the latest version of this application from here.