The troubleshooting feature was earlier available in Control Panel in Windows 10, and Microsoft has made it more accessible by adding it in the Settings app. The Windows 10 Settings app now includes a new option called Troubleshoot. It allows you to fix various problems related to your computer with one click.
In this gearupwindows article, we will guide you on how to access and use the Troubleshoot page in Windows 10 Settings to solve any problem quickly.
How to Access and Use Troubleshooter in Windows 10 to Resolve Problems?
To access and use the troubleshooter page in Windows 10, use the following steps:-
Step 1. Open Windows Settings.
Step 2. Then, click on
Step 3. After that, select
Step 4. In the following screen, you can easily access and run the following Windows Troubleshooters:-
- Bluetooth Troubleshooter
- Hardware Troubleshooter
- HomeGroup Troubleshooter
- Incoming Connections Troubleshooter
- Internet Connections Troubleshooter
- Keyboard Troubleshooter
- Network Adapter Troubleshooter
- Playing Audio Troubleshooter
- Printer Troubleshooter
- Power Troubleshooter
- Program Compatibility Troubleshooter
- Recording Audio Troubleshooter
- Search and Indexing Troubleshooter
- Shared Folders Troubleshooter
- Speech Troubleshooter
- Video Playback Troubleshooter
- Windows Update Troubleshooter
- Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
Select an item and click the button