OPPO had recently launched Reno5 5G smartphone in China, and now the 4G version of the phone has been seen in live images. The latest live images reveal the phone’s design and specifications, including a 6.4-inch 90Hz refresh rate screen single punch-hole. The phone comes with a 44-megapixel front camera, in-display fingerprint scanner, Snapdragon 720G processor, and 8GB of RAM. The pho is running on Android 11 with ColorOS 11.1 on top. Moreover, a 64-megapixel rear camera, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide camera, a 2-megapixel macro, and a 2-megapixel mono sensor are available. There is also a 44MP front-facing camera available on the phone for selfies and video calling.
The phone would be available in a plastic back with a gradient finish. It is backed by a 4310mAh battery with support for 50W fast charging compared to 65W fast charging in India’s Reno 4 Pro, launched earlier this year.
The 4G version of OPPO Reno5 may come in Starry Black and Fantasy White colors. It would be available in global markets, including Indonesia and India, in early January 2021.
Rumored specs of OPPO Reno5 4G
- 6.4-inch, 20:9 Full HD+ 90Hz AMOLED display with 2400 × 1080 pixels resolution
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 720G 8nm Mobile Platform (Dual 2.3GHz Kryo 465 A76 + Hexa 1.8GHz Kryo 465 A55 CPUs)
- Adreno 618 Graphics unit
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM
- 128GB UFS 2.1 internal storage
- Android 11 operating system with ColorOS 11.1 on the top
- Dual SIM (nano + nano) with dual standby
- 64MP rear camera with EIS, LED flash, 8MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera, and 2MP mono camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 44MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 7.7mm thick
- Weight: 171gms
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, and USB Type-C
- 4310mAh Li-ion battery with 50W SuperVOOC fast charging