Our company is looking for experienced freelance writers to write how-to guides about Windows 11/10, Microsoft Office, browsers, macOS, etc.
The following qualities should be present in all of our writers:-
- Providing tips, how-to articles and explaining complex topics in a clear and understandable manner is essential.
- Creating interesting and engaging topics is key to being a good writer.
- To participate, you must be at least 18 years old and have your own computer.
- A solid understanding of English writing is required.
- Basic screenshots and image editing tools should be available to you.
To give you an idea of what we’re looking for in terms of quality and content, here are a couple of our previous articles. Please take a look through these before applying:-
- How to change the case of text in Microsoft Word quickly and easily?
- On Windows 11 or 10, how do I update PowerShell?
- Data Recovery Software for Windows: Remo Recover
- Turn your Windows 11 or 10 PC into a flip clock with Fliqlo
I have only given a few examples here to get the idea.
Are you interested in working at GearUpWindows as a Content Writer?
Send an email to [email protected] with the subject GearUpWindows.com Writer and include the following:-
- How can you help GearUpWindows increase traffic?
- Please provide your name and location (your location must be in India).
- (If applicable) Previous experience with writing and/or blogging.
- The type of work you do, if you are employed.
- An overview of the topics you are familiar with, and what operating systems/computers you have access to.
- A writing sample is essential. Please include a link in your email to any previous writing that you wish to showcase, especially writing related to Windows 11/10, Microsoft Office, or Browsers. You may also include a personal blog, a forum, or a commenter account that you have from anywhere else.
Feel free to include your contact number, so I can get in touch with you if you qualify to write to GearUpWindows.
Additionally, we do not have a typical office schedule, so you can work remotely anywhere in India.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!