Drivers are essential to run any hardware on your Windows machine, and without them, some of the components may not work. A similar theory goes here with your printers. If you just connect a printer to your PC and don’t install drivers, that is useless. They will not work.
Although Windows Optional Updates download and update some drivers, some devices may need drivers from the manufacturer’s website. You’ll need to navigate to the manufacturer’s website and download the required drivers.
This gearupwindows article will guide you on downloading Printer Drivers and Software for several printers, including Canon, HP, Epson, Brother, Panasonic, Lexmark, and OKI.
Download Printer Drivers and Software for Windows 11 or 10
To download Printer Drivers and Software for Windows 11/10, you must visit the manufacturer’s website. We have listed links to download printer drivers and software for Canon, HP, Epson, Brother, Panasonic, Lexmark, and OKI printers.
Download Canon Printers Software & Drivers
Canon is one of the biggest Printer manufacturers globally. To download its printers software and drivers, navigate to support.canon.com. Then, type the product name in the search bar and hit
If you want to install the Canon Printer software, click on the
Download HP Printers Drivers and Software
You can download the required drivers and software from its website if you have HP Printers. To download the driver for your HP Printer, first, note down the model number and then do the following:-
- Browse support.hp.com.
- Enter the Model number in the search box and then click the
- Expand the option you want and then click the
Once the setup file is downloaded, run the installation media and follow the on-screen instructions to install it.
Download Epson Printer Drivers & Software
To download Epson Printer Drivers & Software, proceed with the following steps:-
- Navigate to the Epson website.
- Enter the Model Number in the search box and click the
- Then, expand the options and download the driver.
If you want to download Epson Connection Utility, you can get it from the Epson support page.
Once you downloaded the required setup file, double-click on the package and install it on your system.
Download Brother Printer Drivers and Software
To download Brother Printer drivers, do the following:-
- Browse support.brother.com.
- Then enter the Model Number in the search box to get the download link of drivers. If you want, you can also search by the Product Category.
- Now, download the driver for your Operating System.
Finally, use the standard method to install the driver on your system.
Download Panasonic Printers Drivers and Software
Here are steps to download Panasonic Printers Drivers and Software:-
- Go to Panasonic printer download page.
- After that, click the Model Number from the given catalog.
- Once done, you will be redirected to the driver download page. Download the driver or the software of your choice.
Once the software is downloaded, double-click on the installation package and install it on your computer.
Download Lexmark Printers Software & Drivers
For Lexmark Printers, do the following:-
- First, visit lexmark.com.
- Then enter the Model number in the field and click on the
Free Drivers & Downloadsbutton.
- Now, click on the driver or utility you want to download, sign the agreement and you will be good to go.
Download OKI Printers Drivers and Software
For OKI Printers Drivers and Software, do the following:-
- Visit oki.com.
- Select your product in the list and then choose the Model Number.
- Finally, select your Operating System and download the driver and software you want.
Once you have download OKI printers drivers/software, use the standard produce to install on your system.