Most of us keep installing and uninstalling freeware or shareware apps as per our requirements. There is no need for third party-app for installing and uninstalling, as in every Windows operating system, these functionalities are available by default. Microsoft has not restricted installing and uninstalling apps in even Windows 10. However, while uninstalling the app, it leaves traces in the form of registry entries, unnecessary folders, configuration files, etc. Once you uninstall any Windows 10 PC program, you have to clean the PC manually to remove unwanted files and entries. It is either impossible for most of us or very difficult to clean it manually. Since the inbuilt uninstaller leaves unwanted registry entries and folders, we use a third-party app Revo Uninstaller, which helps completely remove desktop software and Microsoft Store apps.
Revo Uninstaller for Windows 10
Features of Revo Uninstaller
- Complete powerful software uninstall
- Quick Uninstall one or more programs in a row
- The best Windows application to uninstall stubborn programs easily.
- Remove junk files and unnecessary program files.
- Compatible with all 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and Windows Server
- Portable version for all your personal Windows devices
- Customizable and flexible easy to use user interface
- Free professional technical support
- Revo Uninstaller Mobile version
Uninstall EXE software using Revo Uninstaller
By doing right-click on any installed app, you can perform the following:-
- Search Google for (Software & Developer Name)
- Open About Link
- Open Help Link
- Open Update Link
- Open Install Location
- Open Registry Key
- Export List to (Text file or HTML file)
Uninstall Microsoft Store apps using Revo Uninstaller
- Search at Google for (Software & Developer Name)
- Install Location
- Open in Microsoft Store
- Open Registry Key
AutoRun manager, Junk File Cleaner, Windows Tools, Browsers Cleaner, Microsoft Office Cleaner, Windows Cleaner
Apart from uninstalling software and Windows Store apps, the Revo Uninstaller also offers these features:
- AutoRun Manager to enable or disable autorun programs.
- Junk File Cleaner removes junk files.
- Windows Tools to launch System features such as System Restore, Network Information, Security Center, System Properties, System Information, TCP/IP Netstat Command, Disk Defragmenter, Services, Shared Folders, Group Policy, Add/Remove Windows Programs, etc.
- Browsers Cleaner to clear the browser history, cookies, etc. from the browsers including Firefox, Chrome, Edge, Opera, and IE
- Microsoft Office Cleaner removes the recent history of the documents.
- Windows Cleaner
- Clear the Recent Documents History
- Clear the Start Menu Run History
- Clear the Find File History
- Clear the Printers, Computers, and People Find History
- Clear the “MS Paint” Recent File History
- Clear the “MS Wordpad” Recent File History
- Clear the Regedit Last Opened Key History
- Clear the Common Dialog Open/Save Recent History
- Clear the Common Dialog Last Visited Folder History
- Delete the Start Menu Usage Logs
- Empty the Clipboard
- Empty the Recycle Bin
- Delete Windows Temporary Files
- Delete crash memory dump files
- Delete Chkdsk (Check Disk) recovered file fragments
- Delete Thumbnail Cache
You can see there is a lot in the Revo Uninstaller freeware tool. You can always keep your PC clean from unwanted files.
Download Revo Uninstaller
Revo Uninstaller also offers a portable version of the app, which means there is no need to install it on your Windows PC. You can download the latest version of the Revo Uninstaller free app from the official website.