On Windows 11, you can launch the Settings app in more than one method, and each method is quicker than the other, and in this article, we’ll show you how.
Windows 11 comes with a built-in Settings app, which is an application that is constantly evolving that allows you to control and customize virtually everything in your operating system. You can change the look and feel of the desktop, turn on and off features, customize settings, install updates or upgrade to a new version of Windows 11, and more.
How to Open the Settings app on Windows 11?
There are several ways to launch the Settings app in Windows 11:-
1. First, click on the Start button and click on the Settings gear icon to open the Settings app.
2. Press the Windows key + I on your keyboard to open the Settings app.
3. Type “Settings” in the Windows Search and select “Settings” from the search results to open the Settings app.
4. Open the Run command by pressing the Windows key + R on your keyboard, then type “ms-settings:” (without quotes) and press Enter. This will open the Settings app directly.
5. Open the Control Panel. From there, click on the search and type “Settings.” In the search results, click on System to open the Settings app.
These are some ways you can launch the Settings app in Windows 11.