Formally known as Pandora Recovery, the Disk Drill data recovery software is available for Windows and Mac. It is one of the most popular data recovery tools that allows you to recover data for free up to 500 MB. That means, to recover the data up to 500 MB of files, you don’t have to pay. It is a perfect application for recovering lost data, fixing a damaged partition, hard drive reformatting, among many more.
Disk Drill for Windows 11/10
Disk Drill is feature-rich software and comes with easy to use user interface so that a novice can also use it. You can recover data from a partition or entire hard disk if they are not working perfectly. In case of Partition loss, Accidental deletion, Failed bootups, or Memory card corruption, this software works well as advertised. This data recovery software also helps you recover data from the formatted Hard drive and cleaned Recycle bin.
Whether USB flash drives, external drives, an MP3 player, or memory cards, Disk Drill does a great job with ease. Disk Drill is easy to use, and the interface is friendly and not cluttered when compared to similar programs in the market.
The primary focus of Disk Drill software is to recover lost data, but it also protects against future data loss. The software comes with a built-in feature, Recovery Vault. The Recovery Vault option of this tool basically keeps track of every file deleted since activation. So if something goes wrong with the drive, recovering these files shouldn’t be too hard.
The Disk Drill supports FAT, exFAT, NTFS, HFS+ Mac drive, Linux EXT2/3/4, and more file systems. It works flawlessly on Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, and Windows 7. Those who want powerful file recovery software should grab the Disk Drill right away.
Features of Disk Drill
- Simple and easy-to-use interface.
- Supports Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, and XP.
- More than 400 file formats are supported (including AVI, FLV, M4V, MPG, WMV, MP3, AIF, AIFC, AIFF, WMA, BMP, JPEG, JP2, GIF, TIFF, PSP, X3F, PEF, AI, APM, IDML, INDB, INDD, INDL, INX, LRCAT, PSB, PSD, DOCX, PDF, XLSX, PPTX, ZIP, RAR, DMG, 7Z, CAB, ACCDB, SQL, etc).
- Categorize folders into images, documents, videos, audio, and so on.
- Preview lost files before performing a recovery.
- Shows an image cover of a video or audio file before recovering it.
- Create and mount a virtual drive for recovered files.
- Extended RAW file support.
- Supports almost all modern camera formats.
- Improved exFAT recovery and more.
- Recovery up to 500 MB is totally free.
- Free data protection with Recovery Vault.
- Free byte-level backups of your storage media.
Download Disk Drill
You can download the Disk Drill tool from its official website.