The most famous browser in the world is Google Chrome. Chrome is popular because of its flexibility and security. You can easily change the background image for the “New Tab” of Chrome and set your own image. It gets updated automatically from time to time, but you can stop it by renaming the GoogleUpdate file. Google Chrome has its own online store; you can download and install the themes you like. It is possible to create your own Chrome theme online if you are not interested in pre-built themes.
As we have seen, Google Chrome has a lot of features that make it a perfect browser. In this post, we will learn how to uninstall the Google Chrome themes. We keep applying themes to Chrome and forget to uninstall them, or we don’t even know how to do that.
How to Uninstall Google Chrome Themes?
Uninstall Google Chrome Themes by following these steps:-
Step 2. Click on
Step 5. Now, the manually installed theme will be uninstalled from your Chrome browser, and the default theme without a background will be applied automatically.
- In Windows 11 or 10, how do I add Google Calendar to the taskbar?
- In Chrome, Firefox, and Edge, how do you block cookie consent popups?
- How to Update add-ons, extensions, and plug-ins in Chrome, Edge, and Firefox?
- What is the minimum width for tabs in Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox?
- What’s the best way to make Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Opera, & Vivaldi ask before closing all tabs?